Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kristine's 1st Dentist Appointment

Today was Kristine's 1st dentist appoinment. It was fun. I had my teeth cleaned first and then it was Kristine's turn. She did really good.

This is a picture of the nice clean smiles of mommy and Kristine!!
She had to sit on my lap to get her teeth cleaned but like I said she did really good.

She only cried once when they put the cleaning tool in her mouth but after that she was fine. The nurse said that most kids get scared from the tool that sucks the water out of their mouths but Kristine loved it. She thought it was a straw and was trying to suck on it.


Here is our happy little girl!!
She was really such a good girl. We had a fun time at the dentist. The really funny thing about the whole day was when we got home and Luis asked Kristine if she went to the dentist today. She said yes and then her daddy made the noise of the cleaning tool and poked his finger into her. She gave him a really bad look and then said "Daddy you scared me." It was sooo funny. Luis and I tried so hard not to laugh out loud. It was a great night!!




1 comment:

  1. You are brave to take her to the dentist. I know that
    Sydney will freak when we go so I haven't taken her yet, plus she has to be on antibiotics at her checkups and that just makes me crazy. We may have to just go the sedation route and make it easier on all of us!

    ReplyDelete