Thursday, April 23, 2009

Can't wait to find out

So tomorrow is the big day. We will finally be finding out what is wrong with my back. Well we probably won't know anything tomorrow but at least I have my appointment for an MRI. I really can't wait to find out what is wrong and what we can do to make things better. My back has been really bad this week and on Tuesday I was so drugged on my pain pills that I don't remember much that happened. I could fall asleep sitting up. Crazy!! The last two days have been a little better but still pretty painful. When you can't stand up straight there is defiantly something wrong with you. Well, I'm nervous but excited to see what the result is so we can move forward from here. I just want to be able to pick up my baby without pain shotting down my leg. That sciatic nerve is really pinched. Wish us luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment