Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter!!


Well, what a fun Easter Sunday we had. It all started out dying eggs in the morning (I forgot to take pictures). It was so fun though. Kristine had a fun time putting stickers on the eggs and saying who they were. "It's daddy" she would say when she put the stickers of the eyes and smiles on. Then it was off to church for a great meeting. Luis and I both had to teach in Relief Soceity and Priesthood. It was a busy Sunday for us.






When we got home the girls went outside with daddy to take Liebe out and I stayed inside to hide the eggs. It was so fun to watch Kristine so excited to find the eggs. Kaitlin just sat and played with the basket the whole time. Kristine would get mad at her because Kaitlin kept taking all the eggs out after she would put them in. It was funny.








Kristine was so fun to watch. She would just get this look of excitement when she would see another egg. As you can see from the pictures she was so so excited.









I just loved this picture of daddy and the girls so I had to post it. My girls look so much like their dad. Kristine just loves her daddy so much too. It is do fun to watch your kids grow up.











And here's the baby. I can't believe that Kaitlin is almost 1. She has grown so fast and it has been great being home with her. I never thought that it would work out for me to be a stay at home mom but the Lord truly does bless when you are doing the right thing. I'm so blessed to have such a hard working husband.

2 comments:

  1. Cute girls in their cute easter dresses! I love easter! Finding the easter eggs is so much fun for the little ones!

    ReplyDelete