Thursday, March 12, 2009

Well, today hasn't been the best of days. We took Kaitlin to the doctor and found out that she has pneamonia. That's a little scary for a 10 month old. Also, I'm really missing my husband who flew to Peru yesterday. I'm trying to keep busy by working hard on my dresses that I'm sewing. It helps but it is still so hard to not have him here and not be able to talk to him as much as I do when he is home. I don't know how it's going to be when he goes to Basic Training for the Navy. That's going to be even more difficult because I won't be able to talk to him at all. I guess this is good preparation time for us.

1 comment:

  1. It is good to hear from you. Sorry to hear of the separation. At least it is only for 6 weeks, or so?? If you need to talk with any one I am sure Tanya would be happy to talk with you. just let us know!!!

    ReplyDelete