Monday, March 16, 2009

Today was a good day!!! Luis came home from Peru today...Yeah!!! I was so excited to see him and so were the girls. After we all woke up from a nap Kristine just wanted to do everything with her daddy. It was so cute. She would say, "Come on Daddy" and grab his hand to lead him downstairs to watch Cars with her. Then she just sat on his lap and really enjoyed having her daddy home. I was also so grateful to have him home. It's going to be really hard when he has to leave for the Navy. We will hopefully stay really busy so the months will go by fast. But for the time being...we are glad to have him home.

2 comments:

  1. Tif! I am so happy that you started a blog! I love blogs, and check them way more often then facebook! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog, I really appreciate it! Sorry to hear that you hubby is leaving for a little while. My little sister is going though the same thing her hubby of less than one year is joining the Air Force, so they are going to be separated all summer long. Good luck while he is gone!

    ReplyDelete