Friday, October 30, 2009

Awaiting news....

So things have been pretty stressful at the Cano house since we are still waiting to hear about the sell of our house. We are waiting on a response to our counter offer and we can't wait to get the news that our house will be sold. This is just one of our stresses as of right now. I am starting to get stressed...ok I've been stressed for awhile about my husband leaving. 38 days and counting.... That becomes pretty stressful when you think about him being gone for about 3 1/2 to 4 months. Luckily I will be living with my parents who will be a great support while he is gone. I am also stressed about moving out of a house that is so big and going to a place where there won't be much space. We have so much stuff. We are trying to sell most of our furniture because we won't be needing two living room sets and a spare bed and my precious piano we have to sell too. There just won't be enough room for all that we have when we move to wherever Luis just stationed. It will be a crazy life that is to come but we feel that it will be good for our family. We will be sad to leave Tooele because we have really grown to love this precious little city. Maybe someday we will return but it probably won't be the same if we do come back. Just a few of the many stresses of our lives right now but things will be ok...just a little crazy for awhile that's all.

3 comments:

  1. we are keeping you in our prayers that everything will work out for you. We will sure miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you hear some good news soon! And I hope you won't be without your hubby for too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the move! I hope that these next few month go quickly for you! My sister is in the same boat and is hating life with out her hubby. I hope that the time moves fast for you, your girls, and your honey!

    ReplyDelete