Friday, July 24, 2009

Another update in Cano's world

Well it has defiantly been a very long time since I have updated our blog. Life has been absolutely crazy around here. We had a visit from two of my nieces for two weeks in June and they were fun to have here. They helped us finish painting our guest bedroom and started to help pack up my our house. The only problem is that we will not be moving as of yet. The sell of our house fell through and we aren't too disappointed because we really didn't want to move quite yet. We are now just working on our yard trying to get it looking nice so we can put our house on the market. We have also been busy having fun with our girls this summer while Luis is off of the school district. We have pictures to post of our swimming trip to the pool here in Tooele but I'll get to that later.

Yesterday was our 4 year Anniversary. We had a nice evening out to Sizzer. We both can't believe that it has been 4 years. The time has gone by so quickly. Having our little girls sure makes time go by even quicker.

I also just wanted to let everyone know that my back is doing a lot better. I have been doing Spinal Decompression with a Chiropractor and it has been amazing. I still have nerve pain often but nothing like before. And I can also stand up striaght so I don't look like an old lady anymore. That makes me happy. Well that's our update and I'll get to those pictures of swimming soon. I'm excited to post them because it was Kaitlin's first time at the swimming pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment